OUR CHURCH RESPONSE Our senior leadership team has been meeting regularly to assess updates and make recommendations for our church’s response, including developing re-entry plan for worship services and events. The governor recently allowed us to move to Phase 2 for re-entry. We will continue a phased approach to re-entry. At this point, we are unsure of how long it will take to get things back to normal, so thanks for being patient. Beginning, Sunday, June 7th, we continued meeting for worship services only (9:15am and 10:40am) and in limited fashion while adhering to social distancing guidelines, rules and hygiene with each venue location. Under the new Phase 2 guidance, we can accommodate approximately 1000 people in our Worship Center at 9:15am and approximately 600 in our Elevate/Banquet venue at 10:40am). We will continue to offer the same high-quality online experience too. If you are an at-risk person or simply feel a bit anxious about joining us live, feel free to watch online via our existing methods. These steps will remain in place:
- Our Thrift Store is closed with planned re-open on July 11.
- Our Weekday Preschool Academy is closed and will reopen on June 9.
- All small groups and Sunday School gatherings will NOT occur on campus, but are encouraged off-campus using technology like Zoom. This includes preschool, children’s and youth along with all adult classes.
- Until further notice, we will NOT have Sunday night services or Wednesday night activities on campus.
- We will temporarily halt in person hospital visits and visitations, but will pray with members via phone calls and remote technology.